With over 30+ years in the insurance brokerage industry, The CIP Group has a long standing commitment to providing top quality services to our clients, including fully integrated employee benefits, retirement plans, executive incentive programs, administrative services and HR solutions. Our in-depth knowledge, industry experience and personalized services enable our clients to attract, retain and motivate their employees through carefully designed and professionally administered group welfare benefit plans.
Our business is growing and we’re seeking individuals for Account Manager roles to service current clients, promote additional services, and identify new client opportunities through referrals and networking.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with our clients which are mostly in the small group market
• Develop effective strategies to meet our client’s benefit and budget goals and provide documentation on benefit summaries, wrap documents etc.
• Identify opportunities for new prospects, lines of business and implement effective sales and service techniques to maintain and grow accounts
• Become a market expert on industry new products to assist our clients in improving their benefits package and ensure high quality services from all areas of CIP and their insurance carriers
• Prepare reports, communication materials, renewal quotes and conduct benefit renewal meetings with clients
• Conduct open enrollment benefit fairs, employee education meetings and webinars with employees and HR personnel
• Process renewals and terminations as well as communicate effectively with insurance carriers
• Health, Life and Accident Producers’ License
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or prior experience in health and welfare benefit plan analysis
• 3+ years of employee benefits account management or insurance industry experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of comfort using Excel and Microsoft Office
• Collaborative team player with a high sense of integrity and ethics
• Detail oriented with a strong client management skill set
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly HERE