Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents client communications. Responds to client employee phone calls and may resolve Tier I issues.
- Leads development of client deliverables
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Schedules client reviews and organizes presentations of client centric activities
- May assist in Recruiting, hiring of qualified job applicants for open internal and/or client positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- May participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Assists in client compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.