With over 35+ years in the insurance brokerage industry, The CIP Group has a long-standing commitment to providing top-quality services to our clients, including fully integrated employee benefits, retirement plans, executive incentive programs, administrative services, and HR solutions. Our in-depth knowledge, industry experience, and personalized services enable our clients to attract, retain and motivate their employees through carefully designed and professionally administered group welfare benefit plans.
Our business is growing and we are seeking candidates for Account Manager roles to service current clients, promote additional services, and identify new client opportunities through referrals and networking.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key customer contacts;
- Demonstrate enhanced Employee Welfare Benefit industry and business knowledge;
- Develop effective multi-year strategies to meet client benefit and budget goals;
- Use knowledge of employee benefit products, financial arrangements, underwriting guidelines, etc to ensure client questions and concerns are addressed;
- Provide consultative services using value added services of The CIP Group, and ensure high quality support and servicing within our organization;
- Identify opportunities for new lines of business;
- Provide guidance to CIP support staff on preparation and send-out of RFP’s to carriers, renewal quotes, voluntary benefits, and other value added services;
- Conducts periodic benefit renewal meetings with client key contacts;
- Conducts open enrollment benefit fairs and employee education meetings;
- Train and mentor service representatives and less experienced account management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or directly related prior experience in health and welfare benefit plan analysis, implementation, cost containment, funding and servicing, and demonstrated ability to provide highest quality services
- LH&A license required
- Knowledge of employee benefits and HR services, insurance industry, marketplace trends, service delivery, and ACA compliance is of key importance
- Ability to ensure trust
- Must possess a high sense of integrity and ethics
- Be an effective communicator and team player
- Travel to client sites is necessary to perform job duties
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com