With over 35+ years in the insurance brokerage industry, The CIP Group provides a wide range of services to our clients, including fully integrated employee benefits, retirement plans, executive incentive programs, administration services and HR solutions. Our in-depth knowledge, industry experience and personalized service enable our clients to attract, retain and motivate their employees, their most important business asset, through carefully designed and professionally administered group welfare benefit plans. We maintain a staff of professionals each of whom takes great pride in developing the best set of tools and services for each client’s specific needs. Our growth and client retention is a testament to our focus on developing long-term relationships based on the highest ethical standards, trust and integrity.
The Benefit Service Analyst is responsible for the daily admin, annual renewal process, and marketing of new and existing clients. Benefit Service Analysit prepare plan comparison spreadsheets and proposal presentations, as well as providing on-going client service and support to our Account Management staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of supporting senior account managers including retention and service
- Maintains and implements effective sales and service techniques with an emphasis on growing accounts.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key customer contacts and ensures that positive relationships are maintained between CIP and customer throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates enhanced industry and business knowledge
- Provide consultative services to accounts using value added services of The CIP Group.
- Use knowledge of employee benefit products, financial arrangements, underwriting guidelines, etc. to ensure that account’s questions and concerns are addressed.
- Ensure accounts receive high quality of service from all areas of The CIP Group and external vendors.
- Prepare client presentations
- Quote and analyze insurance plans, including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, long-term care and voluntary insurance
- Ability to answer benefit related questions to clients
- Resolve billing issues
- Process and track insurance enrollments
- Process and track client renewals
- Coordinate employee meetings
- Answering Phones & greeting business associates as they arrive at the office
- System updating
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Demonstrated Health & Welfare benefit program analysis, implementation, cost containment, funding and administrative services expertise.
- Sales and negotiating skills, ability to understand a customer’s needs.
- Ability to anticipate account needs for employee benefit & HR products or services.
- Knowledge of employee benefits & HR services, insurance industry, competitors, marketplace trends, healthcare products, financial arrangements, service delivery
- Ability to ensure trust; high sense of integrity and ethics
- Team player, effective communicator, persuasive and professional demeanor
Experience and education:
- BS/BA degree
- Prior employee benefit Account Management experienced preferred
- 1-2 years employee benefits/group insurance experience preferred
- LH&A license required, FINRA Series 6&63 licensed within 6 months of hire.
- HR experience/knowledge preferred
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org