Honesty and integrity are essential, High quality is a requirement, Stimulate individual initiative and personal growth. Our products offering include; Medical/health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance plans and administration, Flexible Spending Accounts, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangements, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) and Wealth management services, Human Resources Consulting Services.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the development of sales strategy and the management of new business sales and customer retention. The position includes building and managing the sales team to drive sales growth, and the supporting/developing new strategies to retain current customer.
- Develop and execute on strategy to drive new services sales
- Develop strategic alliances and distribution partnerships with benefit brokers and consultants in target markets.
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with vendor partners that support the service platform offered to customers.
- Monitor customer experience to identify areas for development/improvement
- Manage account executive team servicing customer needs.
- Identify industry trends and emerging customer requirements to drive product enhancements activities to improve product offers for new and current customers.
- Evaluate vendor partners to identify potential new services to bring to market.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes that will drive efficiencies and improve customer, broker and employee satisfaction