REMOTE Full-Time position (40 hours per week) with ability to make your own hours
This role is responsible for processing all enrollments and terminations of benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, etc.) for a large client base. In doing so, you are working with many carriers each day (Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health, AllWays, Tufts, Delta Dental, Altus Dental, Principal Financial, SunLife, VSP Vision, Blue 2020 Vision, etc.) to process each enrollment and termination following each carriers’ rules to complete the process and documenting each within our internal systems.
CORE STRENGTHS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Detail oriented
- Computer savvy with the ability to work within various platforms daily
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Ability to learn and work within various databases daily (Gen4, Employee Navigator, ADP, iSolve, Rippling, Ease, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills needed to be successful in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced time sensitive environment juggling multiple transactions daily
- Ability to work within a team environment while working remotely
- Conscientious work ethic
Experience with Human Resources / Benefits and working knowledge of insurance is a plus.
This position is a full-time/benefit eligible role. Benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life, STD, LTD insurance
- Long-Term Care insurance
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Being part of a great team!